feedburner
Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

feedburner count

Sjboy Special Plugin

Label: , ,

Sjboy java emulator to windows platform, with sjboy u can play jar ekstention type in your pc, I use windows xp to make sjboy, sjboy special chinglish diferent version of old sjboy, with sjboy special edition you can change skin or hidden keypad picture layout sjboy in your desktop. I make sjboy to play mig33 on my pc, sjboy special edition its amazing, but I can play twenty five mig33 in my pc on one desktop. Enjoy mig33 multi kicker but I can very fast leave and enter in room without activeate desktop manager or virtual desktop. Backrum bullet kick is made easy make sjboy special chinglish. Ok guys see my sample desktop This is my sample picture sjboy special chinglish before applying skin on plugin



with plugin u can change skin sjboy chinglish the skin like this on my desktopthis my desktop after make skin on plugin



setup plugin sjboy
1. replace sjboy folder on program files sjboy folder



2. make skin on plugin directory





3. optional skin on pulgin



4. after make skin on plugin



5. congratulation

0 komentar:

Post a Comment